The most common ties in the shibari community are probably gotes with hands behind the back. They are already quite complex in themselves but their manipulation on the body is even more complex. A lot of people having issues with this hands in back position especially if they starting to do suspensions. Shoulder injuries can happen over the time when tieing gotes without proper shoulder placement. But how to take care of proper hand placement? How to achieve a strong and stable shoulder position? With shoulder locking! Shoulder locking helps to protect your shoulders from too harsh manipulation of your gote and makes your gote more secure to stay in place. Shoulder locking is a must have to know for everyone who wants to tie gotes.
In this online class I will teach you the concept of shoulder locking so you will be able to use it with all your models, doesn't matter how different their bodys and shoulder might be. We will talk about why shoulder locking is so important and what might can happen if you don't do it. There will be also time for you to try out everything and ask questions afterwards.
- As a couple or as single person
- Payment in advance
- 10€ per person/couple
- we offer social tickets for those who can't afford the normal price
- for this purpose we also offer supporter tickets for those who can pay a little bit more and support us to make the social tickets available - 15€
You can buy the recording ot this class!
Time and how to attend:
- There will be a zoom meeting (you will get the meeting-ID after paying your ticket)
- Date: 10.04.2021
- Start: 17.00 o'clock (UTC+1)
- End: 18.00 o'clock (UTC+1)
Please be aware that you are only allowed to attend for this workshop when you are 18 years or older.
If you have further question just contact me! I am looking forward to meet you (online),