Gyaku Ebi - International Online Class
Gyaku Ebi is Japanese and translated means reversed shrimp. This suspension can be tied in many different ways, which have different approaches towards difficulty for rigger and model, emotions and details in the shape. All of them are aiming for a strong backbend, which creates this beautiful silouhette.
In this class i want to adress two different "types" of gyaku ebi, work out their difficulties and advantages and show some add-ons that might be interesting when reached the final position. We also want to focus the way upwards, for both rigger and model to create a fluently transition from floor to air. And when we are up in the air we will talk about ways how we as models can process this tie and how our riggers can make it easier or harder for us, depending on atmosphere and needs.
The online class will be hold in english and we give you the opportunity to tie along in this class. You will have the possibilities to give feedback and ask questions about problems which occured during your practise.
- safely tied Upper Body Harness (TK, armsfree etc)
- safe suspensionlinehandling
- As single person or as a couple
- Payment in advance
- 20€ per person/couple
- we offer social tickets for those who can't afford the normal price - 15€
- for this purpose we also offer supporter tickets for those who can pay a little bit more and support us to make the social tickets available - 25€
Time and how to attend:
- There will be a zoom meeting (you will get the meeting-ID after paying your ticket)
- Date: 03.07.2021
- Start: 17.00 o'clock (UTC+2)
- End: 19.00 o'clock (UTC+2)
Please be aware that you are only allowed to attend for this workshop when you are 18 years or older.
If you have further question just contact me! I am looking forward to meet you (online),